- There are quite a few cellulite home remedies that can take care of your problem in a natural way. For this, add two drops each of rosemary and fennel essential oils to about 1 -2 tablespoons of almond oil. Massage this mixture thoroughly into the affected areas, every day for best results.
- Oil like almond oil which is rich in vitamin E is a traditional favorite when it comes to removing makeup. It does not leave behind any trace of makeup and at the same time nourishes any skin type.
- Just a slice of lemon will help to lighten darker patches but do not use this on dry or sensitive skin.
- Using essential oils for massaging your body before bath will help to relieve your body of stress and ensures a healthy functioning of your body.
- Prepare body masks made of turmeric powder, sandalwood powder, chickpea flour, neem leaf powder, powdered orange peel, ground almonds and yogurt (for oily, sensitive, normal or combination skin) or almond oil or rose essential oil (for dry skin). Apply the mix with a brush on your face, neck and other areas of your body, avoiding the delicate areas around the eyes. Leave on for 10-15 minutes, and massage and rinse off with cool water.
- For those of you with excess body hair, find natural way of hair removal with the help of a mixture made of sugar and lemon juice. Place the mixture on low heat and simmer for few minutes while stirring constantly, until it forms a honey colored sticky solution. While still warm, with the spatula smooth over the area, from which you wish to remove hair. Now, press down cotton strips on the sugared area and when the strips stick, pull them off.
The Best Hydrating Moistuirzers for Your Skin Type
Here are the three most popular types of hydrating moisturizers and what’s great about each of them.
Oils and Oil Mists
When you put oil on your skin, you feel instantly pampered. Oils are a great multi-use beauty product. Use it in your bath to soften your skin, or apply right when you get out of the shower to your damp skin. Oils soak in when applied to damp skin leaving you feel moisturized and smelling great. While oils can be a bit pricier than lotions, the bottle will last much longer. A little goes a long way; a few drops for an entire leg.
Who doesn’t have a cabinet full of lotions? Lotions are by far the most popular moisturizer because of the ease of application. Usually dispensed with a pump or in a squeeze tube, they are the perfect companion on your desktop, by your sink and if you’re anything like me, in your car. Because we wash our hands frequently during the day, lotion is usually what we pick when our hands feel dry.
Body Butters are fantastic for intense, long lasting moisture. These are perfect for the long cold winter when skin is prone to dehydration. Formulated to be the thickest moisturizer, the consistency does seem almost butter-like. Most body butters will last up to 24 hours, making them great for areas of your body where you won’t be able to reapply on a regular basis during the day. They are also great for extra dry areas of your body such as your feet, knees and elbows.